- Well, if you have a pointy butt, the pointy shell does fit better! — Liz Hawkins
- I have always wanted to live in the White House. — Liz Hawkins
- Hey hey… stop poking me! — AJ Schricker
- You don’t have to be grabby just because you’re a crab! Keep those pinching, pokey things to yourself! — Nancy Stillwell Yoes
- Herman, I think I’m into something good! But maybe I’m just daydreaming . . . . Herman & the Hermits — Daniel West
- I always like to pinch !!! — Phil Seitz
- Do you believe the price of the rents around here? — Lea Pennicott (from Facebook’s Women Who Sail)
- Where are my beanie weenies? — Charlene Graeber Green (from Facebook’s Women Who Sail)
- Join our conga line! — Cindy Smith (from Facebook’s Women Who Sail)
- Hey um, why is the beach disappearing? — Jolie Welch (from Facebook’s Women Who Sail)
- Crabby menage a trois time! — (me)
What’s your favorite?
Or — your own clever caption for this?
Cruising By the Numbers
Since we left Jacksonville Florida in December, 2014 — less than a year ago — we’ve sailed over 10,000 miles!
A set of tables detailing all our stops will be added to the blog soon.